Sunday, May 8, 2011

Burnt

1st degree burn = death of epidermis layer
2nd degree burn = death of epidermis and some of the dermis layer
3rd degree burn = bye bye to all skin

Friday was a great day for the jetta. Not only did it get its control arm fixed (which by the way now makes it ride like a champ) but it also got washed and polished.

While I was washing/polishing I didn't notice my shoulders were burnt until Haley pointed out to me that I looked a little pink...which progressively turned to red...and now hurts like hell.

Last Friday my wife took me to watch Fast Five which inspired us to have a fast and furious marathon to watch the first four. We decided that the best time to start watching them was of course at 12 am when we had class early the next morning. And they said, "Nothing good happens after 12 a.m.." I say HA to that! That was the best thing that we've done all week!

We just finished watching Tokyo Drift last night (the third in the series) and now we're on to the fourth.

This only inspires me to further deck out the jetta

No comments:

Post a Comment